Curated by Big Bike Film Night
Screening as part of the New Zealand Bicycle Film Festival (NZBFF)
For the first time, a partner to ride alongside the Big Bike Film Night… Cycle Chic is an exciting collection chosen to celebrate, encourage and inspire females who love to bike. Bring your best friend, or – hey – bring your bike, it’s the kinda collection all genders will connect with and enjoy.
Emerging and established film makers form the Cycle Chic collection, with stories including:
- an urban planner whose big dream is to have a cycling lane in her home city in East Africa
- a couples’ journey by bike where love and adventure come together
- a bike store owner with a unique point of difference
- female bike riders and their fixations with gear
- and a moving story about how a bike can empower communities.
Filmmakers from around the globe submitted films for inclusion, with a judging panel of "film and bikey types" choosing the very best cycling short films that entertain and tell a story.